- nFinity Desktop See below
- nFinity Cloud See below
- nFinity Apps See below
- nFinity Storage See below
- nFinity Browser See below
Workforce mobility is rapidly driving productivity expectations and trends. Regardless of industry, everyone needs access to their data, files, and apps from whatever device happens to be readily available. Computing environments are getting more complex with most companies using a variety of applications and amassing sizeable amounts of data. nFinity Desktop™ allows users to access a fully functional cloud based desktop with all of the comforts of a locally based desktop. Applications, copy/paste, printing, file access and even file synchronization are all available. Desktop as a Service (DaaS) will transform the way employees work while empowering them to be more mobile and totally productive. nFinity Desktop™ can be used to host and deliver one problem application, or your entire back office.
- nFinity Advanced Desktop™ – powerful and fully functional desktop with user customization, streaming video capabilities, advanced productivity tools, and full access to nFinity Apps™.
- nFinity Basic Desktop™ – simple, yet effective HTML5 operability, core desktop functionality, user customization, and access to productivity apps as well as some nFinity Apps™.
Eliminate capital expenditures and future-proof your infrastructure with the nGenx nFinity Public, Private, or Hybrid Cloud™ solutions. These virtual cloud servers allow your organization to instantly provision and manage services through the nGenx Control Panel. The latest technology will always be at the tips of your fingers. nFinity Cloud™ is delivered from a triangle of SAS 70 Type II (SSAE 16 for 2011 and beyond) audited data centers which leverage best-of-breed hardware and software and are architected for high-availability as well as optimum performance. Whether you need a single web server, or want to move your entire IT infrastructure to the cloud, enterprise-class solutions coupled with scalability are available to meet your needs.
- nFinity Public Cloud™ – Small, Medium, or Large Virtual Machines running in a clustered environment with shared company and personal storage, snapshots, and redundancy.
- nFinity Private Cloud™ – Scalable virtual machines and customizable server sizing all built within a clustered virtual environment. Custom options as well as storage, snapshots, and redundancy.
- nFinity Hybrid Cloud™ – A powerful mix of public and private virtual machines make for a totally hybrid and unique environment to meet your companies infrastructure needs.
nGenx currently hosts over 500 top productivity and line of business applications. Bring your own license or opt for a subscription license through our totally authentic software licensing partnership that we have with several of the world’s top software vendors, including Microsoft and Intuit.
- Microsoft® Office – Standard or Professional. This suite includes Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, Access, and OneNote.
- Hosted Exchange® – fully Microsoft based email system with calendaring, alerting, mailbox storage and more – includes emailing capability as well as optional spam and content monitoring services.
- Microsoft SharePoint® – The most widely used file storage and collaboration tool is available with additional storage and SharePoint functionality options.
- Microsoft Lync® – Instant messenger, automatic alerts and communications, all while reviewing someone’s status based on their Outlook calendar.
- Intuit QuickBooks® – Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and Accountants Editions are all available through a license subscription or bring your own model. Additional QuickBooks plug-ins such as SmartVault, Fishbowl, and Qvinci are also available.
- Other – nGenx is constantly adding new productivity tools to our stack. We’re at over 500 hosted applications and growing.
PUT YOUR ENTIRE BACK OFFICE IN THE CLOUD
- Line of Business – No matter what type of LOB app your organization is using, the nGenx team of virtualization engineers can help get make it cloud enabled and web accessible. Over 500 LOB applications for small, mid, and enterprise customers are currently hosted within the nGenx data centers. These apps range from small add-in Excel reporting utilities to full mid-market ERP systems with dozens of modules, user types, and access points.
- Other – no matter how big or small, bring us your app and we will build a proof of concept for you to test your apps in the cloud.
We know every second matters when mission-critical servers are down. Lost revenue, a damaged reputation and halted productivity are just some of the nightmares companies face when a disastrous outage occurs. Without customer information, and other critical documents, your company cannot operate. When data becomes corrupt, files are lost or security breaches occur, then IT gets pulled away from your core business strategies. Effective in-house data backup solutions require human resources, special equipment and a costly off-site storage location. Inadequate systems may at first appear to be supportive, but in fact, they can prove to be disastrous.
nFinity Storage™ is a concept that goes with all of the nFinity™ products. Choose to purchase storage from nGenx or bring your own storage. Either way we will assist our partners and customers when making this mission critical decision and will then help to integrate their storage of choice into our various product platforms. Google Drive, DropBox, Box.Net, etc… are all examples of what we can integrate into our systems.
Using Google Chrome or another HTML5 browser and love it? But what happens when you go to a site that will only display with a version of Internet Explorer. The nFinity Browser™ is so simple to use, and yet so powerful. You can now use your HTML5 browser of choice but from within, you can launch Internet Explorer to access all of your favorite sites that are not yet HTML5 compliant. The nFinity Browser™ provides an Internet Explorer user experience, settings, and accessibility.